All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and in the images, text and design of our website/marketing material are and will remain the property of Coco & Wolf. We will treat any infringement of these rights seriously.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Products on this Website are sold subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Nothing mentioned in these Conditions affects your statutory rights.
- In these terms and conditions, the words and expressions below have the following meanings:
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
- “Website” means the Coco & Wolf website, https://cocoandwolf.com/.
- “Product(s)” means any Coco & Wolf product(s).
- “We”, “us” and “our” means Coco & Wolf.
- “You” and “your” means the customer.
Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. All orders are subject to availability. We rely on the accuracy of the information you provide. You are responsible for checking and confirming you are satisfied that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements and specifications, including without limitation measurements, dimensions, product features and delivery. We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
All orders that you place on the Website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions. The following is required to create a contract between you and us:
- Please follow the simple on-screen instructions taking you through the process of placing an order on the website. By pressing "Place Order Now" on the "Checkout” page, you offer to buy the goods at the prices indicated and pay any applicable delivery charges. An order acknowledgement email/text (based on details provided) will be sent to you detailing the Products you have ordered. Please note that this email/text is merely an acknowledgement of your order and not an acceptance or confirmation of your order by Coco & Wolf. The acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the Products, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Once we have accepted your order it becomes binding, subject to your rights of cancellation. Non-acceptance of an order by us may occur if the ordered Product is out of stock or unavailable; we identify a pricing or product description error; we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment; or if we consider the order to be fraudulent. We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website regardless of whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must: be over 18 years of age; register by providing your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and other requested information; provide a valid delivery address; and pay using a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or any other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damaged, or wrongly delivered goods, over and above the value of the goods themselves.
Prices include VAT and exclude delivery charges, unless otherwise stated. All prices are correct at the time of writing but may change due to inadvertent administrative errors or circumstances beyond our control, such as any variations to the rate of VAT. Coco & Wolf may not be able to process VAT refunds for international customers.
You may pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. There are no additional charges for using credit or debit cards. The total amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method.
Our full delivery details here
We are unable to accept returns on items that are bespoke, personalised or made to specific measurements. When returning Products, please send them to us using one of the methods detailed below, including your Order Number and proof of purchase. We ask that you take reasonable care when handling the Products and return them unopened, unused and in their original packaging where possible. Once Products have been delivered, you may return them within 7 days of receipt of delivery by the following methods. By Post or Courier. You may return any Products to us by post at your own cost and risk. Please note that we are not liable for any loss or damage to any returned Products in transit and as such, we recommend that you return any Products through a recorded delivery service. Please package the Products properly and securely together to ensure that the Products are not damaged in transit. If returned Products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you for (or refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage. If you prefer to return the Products by ordinary post, please return to: Coco & Wol, Walnut House, Henton, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1PD. Please obtain a certificate of posting and tracking information from your chosen delivery service as proof of postage. If you need to amend or cancel your Fabric order, you may only do so by contacting us up to 24 hours after you have placed your order. After 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge you for any costs we may incur in relation to your amended or cancelled order. Defective Products: On delivery, please check the Products carefully for any possible defects. If you believe that any of our Products may be defective or of unsatisfactory quality, please notify us on +44 (0)7739 839301 at your earliest convenience. We will need to investigate your claim before we are able to process a return for the damaged goods, so please refrain from carrying out any work on said products prior to our inspection. Please note that Coco & Wolf may not be liable if this request is not adhered to. We ask that you take reasonable care of the Products while your claim is being investigated. Please do not return any Products which you believe may be defective before contacting us. If the Products are confirmed defective or mis-described, we will reimburse you for reasonable return postage costs. If all Products confirmed defective constitute the entire order or if all Products were faulty or damaged, the original delivery charge will be reimbursed. The term “defective products” does not cover wear and tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your goods, loss or damage by fire, smoke, explosion, lighting, sunlight, infestation by animals or boring insects, theft or loss, or accidental damage caused by you or a third party.
Every effort is made to ensure that the Products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the samples displayed online, but there may be variations because natural materials and lights have unique characteristics. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations, which all add to the uniqueness of our Products. We recommend that our products are positioned away from direct sunlight and heat to help maintain its colour for longer.
Coco & Wolf gift vouchers are available with values ranging from £10 to £100. Multiple gift vouchers can be bought to create a unique value if required. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Our gift vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. They are non-refundable and can only be redeemed at https://cocoandwolf.com/ using their unique serial number. They cannot be redeemed at any of our stockists or department store concessions.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained on the Website is made available to you for your personal and non-commercial use, and that you may only download such material and content for the sole purpose of using the Website to a single, personal computer. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited and you agree that it is strictly prohibited to (or to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of material and/or content from the Website without our written permission and that any of the above is a violation of our intellectual property rights.
Unless specifically provided, we make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our Website or which may link to our Website. When you access any other website, you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to another website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such a website and shall not be liable for any loss, damage or offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding an external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
By granting Coco & Wolf the use of your content, you give us permission to reproduce, share, store and republish your image across our social media channels, online platforms (including email newsletters), print assets and third-party platforms with reference to your first name, surname and social media handles where appropriate. This permission is granted as a worldwide license in perpetuity to be utilised in line with necessary brand campaigns. Coco & Wolf reserve the right to edit the image and accompanying copy in line with brand creative and to remove user content at any time. Coco & Wolf agree to communicate any mandatory accreditations where provided. The conditions are applied to any content submitted via the #cocoandwolf. We reserve the right to update or amend these conditions at any time without notice. If you have any questions, please contact us.
These terms and conditions only apply if you are dealing with us as a customer. If you wish to trade with us in the course of your business, please refer to our trade terms and conditions stated on our trade application forms. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are hereby appointed as an account holder with Coco & Wolf. You accept that account holders are appointed on the basis that they satisfy and continue to meet certain qualitative criteria, so as to protect and enhance the image of Coco & Wolf and the reputation of its brand within the luxury bedding market. If it is decided that an account is no longer meeting the qualitative criteria then Coco & Wolf reserves the right to close the account with immediate effect.
- ORDERING: Orders submitted by the account holder will be raised and confirmed within 24 hours of receipt. It is the account holder’s responsibility to check their order confirmation and flag any discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt. If nothing is communicated within this time, Coco & Wolf will assume the account holder is happy with the order. Coco & Wolf cannot be held responsible for anything received on the order confirmation that is later flagged as incorrect.
- CANCELLATION: It is your responsibility to check that all details on the order confirmation are correct at the time of placing the order. Once an order confirmation is received, you have 48 hours to notify Coco & Wolf of any discrepancies, changes or cancellations, otherwise orders will be deemed confirmed. Once dispatched, all orders are non-refundable and can only be exchanged if deemed faulty.
- PAYMENT TERMS & SHIPPING: Payment terms will be agreed at the time of account opening. For all payments, please reference your company name and Coco & Wolf's invoice number, then send remittance advice. Coco & Wolf will supply goods on either: An ex-works basis, where orders are collected and shipments organised by the account holder; or a landed basis by a designated Coco & Wolf courier to a specified address, where all carriage and/or handling charges will be charged back to the account holder at the time of order or once shipment is ready. No orders will be processed if an account is not adhering to our terms.
- RECEIPT OF GOODS Coco & Wolf will make every effort to ensure delivery by the estimated lead time, but this cannot be guaranteed. Every effort is made to ensure goods arrive in perfect order. If any fault or discrepancy is discovered, please notify us within two weeks of receiving the goods. Any claims made after this time will not be accepted. Any claim for goods dispatched by us and not delivered must be made within three days of the date of the expected delivery date, otherwise no liability can be accepted by Coco & Wolf. Risk of damage or loss of goods will transfer to the account holder on delivery or collection of the goods.Title and property (legal and beneficial ownership) to the goods shall not pass to the account holder until Coco & Wolf has received payment in full.
- RETURN OF GOODS All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, that is to say Coco & Wolf will not accept back any goods not required or sold by the account holder, unless otherwise agreed. If goods are faulty, any returns must be authorised by Coco & Wolf before any credit is given. Where a return is authorised, the account holder shall be responsible for the cost of carriage and will ensure goods are carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. Credit for returns will not be issued until the returned stock has been received and inspected. Only current stock may be returned if in a saleable condition and agreed to by Coco & Wolf. Coco & Wolf will not accept any returns of goods damaged by the account holder.
- PRICES: Whilst endeavouring to maintain prices, we reserve the right to alter prices and pack sizes without notice. Unless otherwise agreed, the price of the goods is exclusive of VAT, insurance, transport and any import duties/taxes payable upon delivery to any international delivery destination. Coco & Wolf provides minimum recommended retail prices for all of its products that need to be strictly adhered to. Product may not be offered as promotional or seasonal markdown unless consent has been granted from Coco & Wolf.
- MARKETING: Samples and marketing materials are to be purchased at the agreed price, to be discussed and agreed between Coco & Wolf and the account holder. Samples received are a representation of the final product in nature. In some cases there may be small variances to bulk product that is received as a result of the manufacturing process.
- ACCOUNTS: The account holder shall keep full and proper accounts and records relating to expenditure and payments made and received.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & CONFIDENTIALITY: The account holder agrees not to disclose any confidential information to any third party without the prior written consent of Coco & Wolf. Use of prints without prior consent may result in legal action. Coco & Wolf’s intellectual property is not permitted, unless previously agreed with Coco & Wolf. The account holder acknowledges that all intellectual property rights within the goods are and shall remain the exclusive property of Coco & Wolf, and that the account holder shall not at any time use the intellectual property rights in connection with the account holder’s business or for any other purpose. If there should be any direct copying of Coco & Wolf designs or products Coco & Wolf will have the right to immediately close the account, and in extreme cases legal action will be pursued.
- RESELLING: Coco & Wolf does not allow accounts to market their product as a “collaboration” without prior consent. If an account is found to be marketing their product as a Coco & Wolf collaboration when it is not, then Coco & Wolf reserves the right to immediately close the account, and in extreme cases legal action will be pursued.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership or joint venture between the parties.
- ASSIGNING AND SUBCONTRACTING: The contract between Coco & Wolf and the account holder shall not be assigned or transferred to any other party.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation, save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these terms and conditions, and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us (including our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers) harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Nothing in the terms and conditions in any way limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by fraud. We shall not be liable for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, business, contracts, management time, data or anticipated savings), nor for any loss of goodwill or reputation, nor any indirect loss, whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or pre-contractual or other representations (except for fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation) or otherwise, even if advised of the probability of such damage or where it was foreseeable. Except in the event of death or personal injury, in no event shall our liability under these terms and conditions exceed the amount paid or payable by you for the Products or goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your rights of cancellation. We shall take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. Except where we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. If any provision contained in these terms and conditions is considered by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or subcontract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for Products to any third party without our written consent. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or subcontract any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party. A failure by us to exercise or enforce any right conferred upon us by these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such amendments will take effect when posted on the Website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use the Website. Your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
The laws of England and Wales govern these Conditions and all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Coco & Wolf is obliged by law to provide the following information:
- The website https://cocoandwolf.com/ is operated and owned by Coco & Wolf.
- Our address, and where all communications can be addressed to us, is at Coco & Wolf, Walnut House, Henton, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1PD.
- Company registered in England. No. 08445736. VAT No. 180114544.